For the safety and comfort of all, Amador Transit requires our passengers to:
- Pay the correct cash fare or show a pass when boarding.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Keep aisles free of all items.
- Ride quietly and respect the rights of other passengers. Using drugs or alcohol, smoking, littering, spitting, possessing strong odors, playing audible music, swearing, or otherwise behaving in an unruly or harassing manner are all prohibited.
- Keep all beverages in a spill-proof container.
- Refrain from eating.
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a rider over 12 years of age.
- Do not carry hazardous materials while riding with us.
- Keep service animals under close control or pets in a closed container.
- Allow transit operators to drive their buses safely.
- Cross behind the bus and wait until after the bus leaves to cross the street
- Walk bikes and carry skateboards at any Amador Transit property.
Misconduct may result in loss of riding privileges.
Infractions are subject to a $50-$250 citation.
(Chapter 251, Measure S B224 of the California Penal Code)